Everyone is feeling better. Emily is back at school, Diana and Nora are having their quarantine day, Isaac seems to have escaped the infection somehow and Sarah is lovely.
We made cinnamon rolls last week when it was so cold (yes, I know cold is all relative, but you must admit, 24 degrees is pretty cold, especially for AZ).
3 comments:
I love my washing machine too! Honduras did me in for the rest of my life.
Glad you guys are feeling better, and you are a good mom.
I just want to crawl onto that couch with Nora and Emily! I LOVE lounge days (even though their less fun when you're sick) Glad everyone is feeling better!
24 is cold no matter where you are in the lower 48. Granted last week when the bottom fell out here (high of EIGHT!) it was warmer in Alaska than in New Mexico. And then of course the day it did warm into the mid-20s it did feel "nicer"
Post a Comment