Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy february

Ah February! It's starting out well. I snoozed on the couch for 45 minutes this afternoon and since have been most productive. Nothing like a little snooze.

Here are some pictures from the camera.

Nora's primary teachers are having a baby and so for a new years resolution she wanted to make a baby blanket. She sewed together the layers and helped tie. I did the binding and the rest of the tying when she was too tired.


Now that we do't have church til 5 pm we can come home, eat early and play games - NICE!


Last week we celebrated the 100 day of school with cake - YUMMY! I grew up with homemade frosting made with evaporated milk, but I'm afraid I've converted to using whole cream instead - delish!

4 comments:

Mellissa said...

The quilt is ADORABLE!
And, you are such a fun, good mommy. Thanks for the example.

The Atomic Mom said...

Holy cow, she made a quilt. I can't do that!

Kori said...

I'm sure the Cox's will LOVE that quilt! Must share your frosting recipe.

Steph said...

I can't believe she made that! That is amazing!