Tuesday, February 28, 2012

goop and stuff

We have a lot of HAIR in our family (I keep mine short to maintain the balance of power). About every 3 months we goop our hair meaning we make a homemade concoction of egg yolk, mayo and olive oil, smear it on, wrap in plastic, wait 15-30 mins wash out and enjoy sooooooft hair for  a while. Ryan thinks we are weird.


This little man must be growing because he slept all night - ahh - happy mommy.


4 comments:

Kori said...

Congrats on a full night sleep!

Mellissa said...

Good grief, I love your family! Your girls will LOVE that picture in the future. You are a good mommy and......good boy, Nelson! Keep it up!

emily, etc, etc said...

Ok, that is hilarious! I love that picture...Ryan has such a funny look on his face.

Nelson is a.dor.a.ble!

The Atomic Mom said...

I have got to start doing that to my hair...it's totally fried. :(

That pix of Baby is precsious...he has some great chub on those legs.