I had a fantastic trip to Utah to see Aunt Mel's show. Nelson was the perfect traveling companion, sweet and compliant and the show was super fun.
Nelson passed the Aunt Mel test for cuteness.
Big boy cousins! I can't believe how grown up David, Josh and Nathan have grown.
I was grateful to get my Livy fix - she is precious and a very good walker now. We are hoping she and her parents move to Arizona (good luck). Then we could play all the time.
Aunt Jess was jet-lagged from trip to London but rose the occasion none the less. Livy LOVES Nelson and had a hard time keeping her hands off of him (and out of his nose, mouth, ears eyes etc).
5 comments:
Glad you had a great trip!
Nelson is getting so big and more handsome by the minute. I love the look on his face in the last pic. If, by chance, the stars align and we get a break together next week during the recording, let's have a sack dinner date and get caught up.
Nelson-CUTE!
Marian-BEAUTIFUL!
Trip looked awesome.
Haha...poor Nelson, his expressions says, "What are you doing to me girly??!"
So glad you got a trip! Nelson's face is the last picture is a riot. Ryan was super dad on Sunday.
Post a Comment