I've finally downloaded pictures (Why is it so hard to just do it??). You can expect a few posts in the days to come.
We begin with rockets. Diana, Emily and Nora all joined "SPACE EXPLORERS" (to be said in a deep reverberating voice). It's a lunch club where cool engineers from Orbital come and teach about space and then help build model rockets of increasing complexity as the grades get higher. I was the helper for Nora's class and our super nice teacher Bill even let me launch a rocket.
Here she is, the lovely Nora ready for launch.
Bill is on the left, he was so kind and patient and prepared every week - awesome.
3-2-1 launch! Our whole class had great straight launches (again, Bill was a great instructor).
I sure love this girlie.
Some of our class (it was pajama day at school).
No comments:
Post a Comment