Here are some pictures I downloaded today - enjoy.

Diana's beautiful gingerbread creation. She, uncharacteristically, did NOT want to eat it and it proudly sits on top of the bookshelf. I'm grateful for teachers who take on these insane projects.

Isaac is vary into clothes and quite opinionated about his wardrobe. He walked downstairs a few days ago dressed like this. He's a nut (and VERY white!).

Sarah, Nora, and me.

Sarah by the light of the tree.

Emmy.

Diana.

Dad, Sarah, Nora, and drool, all in a days work.
2 comments:
Ya, BYU played in the Las Vegas bowl yesterday and did quite well against Oregon ST, 45 mph winds etc. Joseph was a very happy fan last night.
Isaac is not white, he is just pigmentally challenged like the rest of us norsemen! :)
You are amazing Mares! I am continually impressed by how together you are with 5 kids, your callings, and keeping a family running (meals, laundry, etc), plus you take your kids to the ZOO!!!
Post a Comment