
Sarah and Grandpa. Aunt Mel was a great hostess.

Must attack Uncle Stephen.

Grandma and Diana working on a loose tooth.

Success! Grandma pays $5, so now Diana is RICH!

Aunt Jessica reads a mean Frog and Toad.

She is LOVELY!

Uncle Matt - we sure love that guy, but after doing a Sunday without Aunt Di we want Uncle Matt to give her back!

Doing hair.

Diana and Isaac all ready to go.

Married and VERY happy!
4 comments:
How exciting!I would love to see more wedding pictures.
I'll bet you're missing her so much! That must have been so helpful to have her there when you had your baby. She looks beautiful!
I REALLY love the red. I probably would have done red if my wedding wasn't in the summer. Anyway, what a beautiful family. Congrats to Dianna.
What great pics -- and Marian, I can't stand how great you look post-baby. That is a blessing, you know, telling you you'd better have 10 more! :)
Post a Comment