Tuesday, December 1, 2009

more wedding


Matt, Diana and a MILLION kids. One really nice thing about this wedding is the kids friendly nature of it all. Matt has more siblings and their kids than even Dianna- ahhh.


The Boren fam


The Boren fam and how we really feel all dressed up.


Boren kids


Boren sisters. They informed me I am short - duh.


The Boren nieces. Sage and Nora were DONE!


The luncheon at BYU.


Isaac's bookstore purchase.

4 comments:

erika said...

How fun! I am so sad I wasn't there :( You know I hate to miss out!!
I just love you guys and I'm so glad Dianna has married such a great guy! I'm sure you will miss having her around.

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Marian, you must be exhasted! Good fun takes a lot of energy, know. But I'm glad everything went well for the beautiful bride.

The Atomic Mom said...

You're short? Well that goes into the witty comments hall of fame!

Looks like it was a good deal.

Mike and Emily Black Fam said...

Congrats to your family! I was thinking that looked like the Bountiful temple and that was this week and I live about 2 mins from the temple and I lived here this week and I was so close to the Boren sisters and their cute fambilies. Dang it!!
Congrats on your little Sarah. What a cutie!

Was thinking of you all when they closed the nutty putty caves this past week. Thanks to Jessica we were able to go once! Fun times!