Tuesday, December 8, 2009

watch out!


She has blond hair and blue eyes and knows how to cook! Watch out fellas!

2 comments:

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Marian, I guess I am one of the three people who read your blog and I love it. I didn't know that Sarah wasn't the only arrival in your house....sorry about the termites. Did you rearrange your living room? Has it been that long since we stopped by? I'll have to remedy that.

Steph said...

Sign me up as the #2 reader. :) Lovely wedding pics--you have a beautiful family. Love the 2 girls missing their 2 front teeth! Carter hasn't even lost one yet--he and Ethan seem to have inherited Dennon's super late teeth genes. And your kids are all so cute. Glad you're enjoying that sweet baby, although I remember that evening grumpiness--seems like all my kids have been that way at about 6 weeks for a while.