
After a great break in Santa Clara we headed to the very north of California to Redwoods. Redwoods is a combination of incredible coastline and fabulous, fairy-like forests - I expected to see elves any minute.

Even in the great beauty of the coast, it was ALL about the graham crackers.

Nora took this picture.

I took this one (and love it).

Can't you just imagine fairies, elves, dwarfs etc hiding in all these nooks and crannies?


The redwoods are SUPER tall and some are really thick too. I liked the pillar effect of these two flanking the trail.

Climbing, climbing, always climbing.

Vacation was especially hard on Nora, she ended up carsick the most (as evidenced by the ever present throw up bucket) and she got super tired, so car naps were good. Despite the challenges she had a great time (and attitude).
1 comment:
I have never known a family of SEVEN that can travel so gracefully!
Post a Comment