Hi! I am here, alive, well, still on vacation in Idaho.
Europe was FANTASTIC and I am now of the opinion that your 30's is the time to travel as a couple; young enough to climb the Shilthorn and old enough to actually kind of appriciate seeing the Rosetta Stone. So, dear friends of mine, save your pennies, find a babysitter (mememe) and go on a trip with your sweetheart before you are old, it was so worth the money, the planning and the really missing my kids.
When we get home to AZ I promise I will do a fabulous travel log with pictures and comments.
3 comments:
CANNOT WAIT for your travel log!!!!! And I'm so glad you had such a fabulous time. You deserve it.
I'm so glad you had fun! I so want to do that someday. Can't wait to see all the pictures!
I seriously doubt you want to babysit my four children while I tromp around Europe for two weeks....That would be one crazy, noisy house; not to mention I think you would disown me as a cousin...
Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment