We had a 9 year old girl from our neighborhood abducted yesterday. She was found one hour later and the kidnapper a little while after that. He is a level 2 sex offender who has obviously not been a success story for the rehabilitation and probation system we have. It is not know yet if she suffered any abuse other than the trauma of the abduction itself.
I find it tragic. And I'm mad. Lastly, I wish things like this didn't happen.
ARGGGG!
edit: She was actually dropped off 10 minutes after the abduction, untouched and unharmed. He panicked and let her go.
Still - ARGGGG
5 comments:
That is horrible! I hadn't heard that! How scary. But I am so very glad they found her so soon.
On a happier note, sounds like a great FHE!
I heard about this on the news I think. They said it was at Baseline and Stapley. Things like this terrify me. I'd like to think that there isn't so much evil in the whole world. I really hope the girl is okay. I'm so glad they found her.
I saw all the news cars and police cars on Thursday and assumed it was another drug bust, but this is worse! It's a scary world. Good lesson in stranger danger.
That is awful! You need to fill me in on more deets so we can protect our kids.
I'm with you, honey. How can we live with stories like this? 10 minutes is 10 minutes too long. So scary!
Post a Comment