Now, if only the bus driver wouldn't be grumpy with me for not being outside when she got here to drop him off Tuesday - she was early, I was on time and she was LAYING on the horn. Oh well.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
school boy
It is 11:35 and I am ALL ALONE! Unheard of. Sarah is sleeping, Nora is at a friend's house and Isaac is at school. He started Monday and loves the bus and waiting with his friend Carson. The school is next to a farm with Mandy the horse, a goat and geese (and a nice farmer who lets them feed his animals). Isaac is already progressing verbally and they taught him how to use the potty standing up (after an accident the first day). I miss him in the mornings, but all will be well.
Now, if only the bus driver wouldn't be grumpy with me for not being outside when she got here to drop him off Tuesday - she was early, I was on time and she was LAYING on the horn. Oh well.

Now, if only the bus driver wouldn't be grumpy with me for not being outside when she got here to drop him off Tuesday - she was early, I was on time and she was LAYING on the horn. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good going Mr Isaac! Have fun in school. :)
Wow... he's looking SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big!!!! I miss being there in AZ with ya'll! Olivia and I need to come visit sometime!
Post a Comment