Monday, January 31, 2011

an app for everything

Piano has been lagging in more ways than one lately. No one has been enthusiastic and the level of precision in the playing has been BAD.

I've needed a metronome forever but just have not bought one. Finally I got my head on straight and figured out, there is an app for EVERYTHING and a free app at that. Piano practicing in much more glamorous and exciting these days.


I should sell tickets.


edit: Holly, I am soooo not cool enough for a cell phone, let alone an i phone; it's my i pod and I only have that because my little purple stereo was kicking the bucket and Ryan is cooler than I am and once he decides to buy something technical he goes for it.

4 comments:

Niki said...

Cute! What a great idea too.

azandersens said...

Whaaa? You got a CELL PHONE? Please share your number. :)

erika said...

Marian you are genius! Love that idea and I am going to share that with my piano students. Thanks!

Steph said...

Dang, wish I'd thought of that before I shelled out 30 bucks for Ethan's metronome a couple months ago!