Thursday, March 31, 2011

camera

The cord is still lost, but Ryan found another cord - go figure (on the same day the new camera arrived, so now we have one fully functioning and one semi-functioning camera - spoiled). Here are a few images from the download.

Sarah did not take naps during Spring break and by day 3 she was sooooo tired (I did offer naps, but she would have none of it when sissies were home). Here she is falling asleep at dinner.

We spent a morning at cousin Marie's house and had a jolly time.

Nora's birthday was WONDERFUL! She loved it! I had to laugh at this one though. Nora has two really good friends who happen to be boys - one insisted on getting her a present and the other insisted on calling to wish her a happy birthday. Ryan didn't know whether to laugh or get worried that she's already garnering male attention! HA!!

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

He should worry....she's beautiful!

Mellissa said...

And, I have a question...what do you think about that high chair...is it from Ikea? What do you like and dislike, please? Thanks!