Dear friends and family in Idaho, Utah, Minnesota, Michigan, and Missouri, do not despair, SPRING is on the way to you! How do I know?? Well, it's going to push 100 degrees here today and that usually means Spring is finally going to hit the northern regions! Don't give up hope.
While you are thawing and planting your gardens, we will do squirt bottle wars and dream of a cooler summer in Idaho!
In case you are worried about us dying of heat, do not concern yourselves; cousin Dil has thoroughly serviced out trusty air conditioner!


5 comments:
100+ degrees is just unfathomable to me right now, but I'm glad Spring is on its way!
I wish Sarah's suit came in my size.
I think I might fill up the kiddie pool today, it's HOT!
Oh, I really needed this....pink eye, croup, ear infections, flu, sore throat....the list is NOT stopping. Thank you for bringing some sunshine! I can't wait for it to be warm!!! Oh, and for school be be out!
Sorry, I just looked at my comment and realized it was very depressing................
I love the water bottle game!:)
Post a Comment