Thursday, January 26, 2012

friday nights

We have a new thing going hereabouts on Friday nights. The kids roll out the sleeping bags and camp on the floor. I think it would be insanely uncomfortable, but they love it and it's a nice change from our pretty ridgid routine (routine is necessary with 6 little kids, we would never survive without it).



Nelson does NOT sleep on the floor. He sleeps in the bassinet by the laundry baskets in the hall. Did I mention a new house is on the wish list??


4 comments:

Mellissa said...

I love this post....
We have rigid schedule and it is just three over here...You go schedule lady, I totally agree.
Emerson has Isaac's Superman pillowcase as well, it used to be my brothers'.
I hope you get your new house!:)

Kori said...

You are my inspiration Marian in fitting lots of people in our house as well.

The Atomic Mom said...

I remember when I was under 10 loving to sleep on the floor, then not so much after that. I remember when Grandma would have us all over for a sleep over...moving into the bedroom at one point in the nite...not a fan of the floor.

emily, etc, etc said...

That is so cute!