Wednesday, January 18, 2012

let's see

 Our local dinosaurs wish you a happy Wednesday.

I know I have bragged before about the awesomeness of my cousins, and here I go again. My cousin Dil has a couch given to him and so he wanted to get rid of his brown leather couch so he gave it to me! HIP HIP HOORAY! It is beautiful, comfortable, and blessedly neutral!!! I've got the Southwest up on craigslist for $100 if you know anyone who needs a good couch let me know. It's living in the garage with a refinishing project I'm doing and I need to get them both cleared out so Ryan can have his parking spot back.

This man is three months old. The outfit is a 12 month! eeeeeek!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to post a picture of the new couch! Fun. there is nothing quite as good as free and nice! It's my favorite combination.

Kori said...

I'm glad you have a lot of helpers to carry that big boy around.

The Atomic Mom said...

I'm so glad Dil gave you his couch....that couch was a labor of love to find and would have been so sad had it gone to DI or something.

Mellissa said...

Yippeee!!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU and your new couch!

Niki said...

We finally replaced our couches with some nice leather ones too! Yeah for new couches.