Sunday, January 22, 2012

visitors


My Aunt Sylvia (my dad's sister) got married last week and so Aunt Lilian and Uncle Joe were in town for the festivities and came to see us! It was so much fun to spend an hour together. Aunt Lilian held babies and Uncle Joe was a pure kid magnet. I think my parents should buy a house right next door to Joe and Lilian so we get two great families for the price of one when we visit!

4 comments:

The Atomic Mom said...

hi Uncle Joe and Aunt Lillian. :) Love how the new couch looks in the fam room. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes please! Couldn't we somehow convince them that that would be a great idea. I would love that.

emily, etc, etc said...

I am jealous I wasn't there with you all. I like your idea of neighbors!!! That would be soooooo fun.

Melani Boren said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the new couch!