Tuesday, May 26, 2009

back again

Sorry for the week off. I felt guilty for not taking pictures and guilty for not posting the pictures I did not take so Daddy could see his kids for week #2 in Japan. But now Grandma has headed home after saving our bacon and sanity in Daddy's absence and Daddy returned, very tired and jet lagged and happy to see his ladies and son. We had a lovely Sunday, the highlight being Isaac's inception into nursery! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! Wow, I love that class. We followed up church with naps then homemade pizza - nice. Memorial day brought breakfast at Uncle Cam's. A week or so ago Diana got it in her head that b-fast at his house would be fun so she invited herself - embarrassing yes, but Uncle Cam didn't care. Sheesh! I need to teach that kid some manners. We got home around 10 and I went straight back to bed (didn't sleep too well Sunday night). I napped 'til noon when Mr. Jet-lag crawled into bed, so I took my turn with the kids. We had a swim later in the p.m., then dinner, FHE, and Dairy Queen. Maybe not the most exciting Memorial Day on record, but all in all pretty darn nice. Once again, I did not take pictures.

1 comment:

The Atomic Mom said...

The fact that you mentioned Dairy Queen, made it fun....I miss DQ!