The last two weeks I have started to feel a lot better morning sickness wise, and then I woke up yesterday with the FLU. So here's how the day went. Woke up with a queasy tummy and a cold sore on my mouth, ate a small b-fast and then threw up the breakfast, last night's dinner and the afternoon snack (what those were still doing in there I do not know). Laid down on the couch while Ryan took the van in for it's annual get ready for trip to Idaho and tune up. Ryan got home a fixed our digital TV so we can get PBS, watched Nova with kids about a marine mammal hospital. Went to bed, slept for 3 hours. Got up for 2 hours to pull life together a little bit, Dad reports Nora threw up her lunch, back to bed for 3 more hours, up for 1.5 hours for dinner time - I ate cream of wheat, Diana throws up her piece of bread. Back to bed while Dad (hero of the day - OK, of my life) does bath, bedtime, etc. Up for a bit to lay on the couch and talk to my Hero. Get tucked in by my Hero. Back up at 11:30 for a little snack - finally feeling a little hungry (Hero is still awake working). All to bed for some sleep. I woke up this morning feeling OK - toast for breakfast, that about did me in, so I'm at home with the kids while Ryan represents our family at Stake Conference.
Thankfully Diana and Nora are feeling better today and I'm not feeling as bad as yesterday. Hopefully we can all be OK to start summer school and swimming lessons tomorrow.
6 comments:
No fun...thank gooness for toilets to hopefully catch all that puke!
Oh my! I will be sending all forms of healthy bugs your way. I am SO glad you have HERO around doing his heroy things and he isn't in a far away land. GET BETTER!
Geeeesh! That sounds like one horrible day. I am glad you have a Hero to take care of you!
Hope you are on the mend soon....
I'm so sorry! Hope you're all feeling better soon!
Flu is no fun! I hope you all have a speedy recovery
Poor thing -- Hope this week has been better. I tried castor oil yesterday to induce labor (dumb idea) and I was throwing up (etc) all night. Being sick is horrible!! And you didn't ask for it, like I did!
Post a Comment