Aren't our cool Home Depot shirts nifty? Bert got them for Kelli, Tiff, and I because we were there early enough. They are not your normal, run of the mill t-shirts either. They are that spiffy running person material that wicks moisture away and "breathes like Egyptian cotton" - in other words, they kept us cool and fresh (or at least cooler and fresher). Thanks Bert. As we all know, the merit of a service project is measured by the free t-shirt.
Friday, May 29, 2009
the desert
A few more pictures from Uncle Dil. By the way, did I mention we live in the DESERT? Uncle Michael called this morning to comment personally and asked if someone was going to come by and landscape the new park - heehee, silly boy, it's the desert - NO LANDSCAPING allowed! The site also happens to be an archaeological site, so grass and sprinklers and trees would kind-of mess that all up. So, nope, no landscaping on the horizon for the Park of the Canals. The Botanical Gardens are pretty nice though.



Aren't our cool Home Depot shirts nifty? Bert got them for Kelli, Tiff, and I because we were there early enough. They are not your normal, run of the mill t-shirts either. They are that spiffy running person material that wicks moisture away and "breathes like Egyptian cotton" - in other words, they kept us cool and fresh (or at least cooler and fresher). Thanks Bert. As we all know, the merit of a service project is measured by the free t-shirt.
Aren't our cool Home Depot shirts nifty? Bert got them for Kelli, Tiff, and I because we were there early enough. They are not your normal, run of the mill t-shirts either. They are that spiffy running person material that wicks moisture away and "breathes like Egyptian cotton" - in other words, they kept us cool and fresh (or at least cooler and fresher). Thanks Bert. As we all know, the merit of a service project is measured by the free t-shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Matt would agree with you on the teeshirt comment. He is after all the free teeshirt guy in our family.
As for the Park, it looks so great. I can't wait to come and see in at Thanksgiving. :)
Early bird gets the shirt, right Marian?
Sorry I missed Build Day, bad timing me having a baby and all two days earlier. We did drive by on the way home from the hospital and it looked like lots of fun. Glad everything turned out well and I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment