
Setting the stage For Emily's birthday production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. She and the cousins did an incredible job with only a little set and costume help from Aunt Mel and accompaniment by the Donny Osmond cast album.

Enter the Narrator: "Some folks dream of the wonders they'll do. . . . "

The cast for "Jacob and Sons"

Diana dressed as Potipher's wife. She was the unintentional comic relief! Man was it funny watching her try to chase David around the stage and keep her headpiece on.

Katie and Nora were about the cutest things ever as wives and then Egypt girls!

David as Joseph. "I look handsome, I look smart; I am a walking work of art."

Joshua as a brother.

"There's one more angel in heaven - yee haw!"

'A Pharaoh story"

Joshua as the Pharaoh. I love the hop in the air.

Cast members in the wings.

Brothers begging for food - "grovel, grovel"

The lovely narrator once again.

Ryan enjoying the show (for real, it was totally entertaining!)

The big finale!

Bows.
4 comments:
That is so fun. Impressive costumes and set! I love that musical.
What a bunch of weirdos we are. I think I shall blame UT for making me miss this fantastic dramatic wonder. I love our family!
You have the funnest family!
Marian, That is a treasured memory for every age involved! Thanks so much for sharing. Our kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show too!!!! Oh, I'm just grinning ear to ear thinking of the fun and bonding and unifying effort! Your family is an inspiration and a joy to know. -Anna
Post a Comment