Monday, September 13, 2010
what's up in the world
We are in Monday morning mode. Issac was so worn out from Sunday he put himself back to bad after breakfast. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Classic Isaac.
Sarah REALLY, REALLY, REALLY loves her Da! Like really, really.
She also likes pushing her high chair around.
Nora is adjusting well to being the big kid at home. She gets to go to pre school in the mornings and helps me around the house or keeps herself busy in the afternoons. The other day she played with this strange set of things for a good long stretch. The pig, the crayons and Snow White were all characters in some random game. I don't remember if Queen Ester was part of it too. Proof, once again, that kids are pretty creative and will play with just about anything.
Diana is loving being the big sister this time around and Sarah is a good sport to put up with the intense love.
Yep, vacuuming on top of high random ledges. I want to strangle our architect, but then again, I'm the one who bought the house.
All painted up for a choir concert. Both concerts went very well. I'm excited to see how much better we get when we actually have to time to refine a sound and not just concert prep at breakneck speed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look gorgeous "all painted up"! I love it.
Marian, the heavy makeup turned out beautifully. You've still got the touch! But from that first picture, Issaac could use a little help in the fashion department.
And don't feel too bad about the lack of clothing. When I sent my girls to Payson 2 weeks ago, they packed themselves long sleeve shirts and long pants for the 95 degree weather.
Post a Comment