Fall is OFFICIALLY here as of last Thursday, so Nora and I made a pumpkin garland for the kitchen. Unfortunately, Arizona has not yet received the memo, that AUTUMN is here. 105 today, 104 tomorrow, more of the same on Wednesday and on and on. I am rebelling - I baked bread today, for that is a Fall kind of thing to do - so, I thumb my nose at you Mr. 105 degrees - welcome to Fall! Sweaters and barn coats anyone??
8 comments:
well i can say i feel your pain - it was 107 here today!!! maybe i need to get myself a fall banner to nudge Mother Nature in the "fall" way!
I put up my fall decorations Sept 1st hoping by putting them up it would change the weather. Apparently not. That's one of the things I miss the most living here- fall colors.
No to the sweaters, but bring on the pumpkins! I love fall! I'm so ready for it to cool off!
YES TO ALL! UTAH is warm too... I guess Sandpoint is the only place that got that memo.
Remember that a most beautiful winter is just around the corner. Hold on to that sweater for a few more months and I promise you can wear it.
I'm with you Marian, where is Fall? It's hard to remember the wonderful winter when it's been over 100 degrees almost every day for 4 months. I baked cookies the other day even though it heated up my house.
Your rebellion is justified!! I feel for you....a poor Idaho girl stuck in the heat and city.....bake, Marian, bake!
It was 106 here yesterday. Our leaves go from green to brown. It is really sad. I have been feeling the fall spirit too. Holiday spirit is in the air.
Post a Comment