Tuesday, December 7, 2010
isaac
I love the magic of a Christmas tree; even an $18 Big Lots patheta-tree.
Isaac is feeling better, no flu here, just a fluke. I have his IEP meeting tomorrow to get him into speech pre-school. I have really mixed feelings about this, but I know it will help. I've ran into 2 random people the last month who have had wonderful success with the program and one of the therapists in the district is a good friend in choir. It's just that Isaac is my buddy and we really like hanging out together in the mornings and I will really miss him. By the time he gets home from school it will be time for a late lunch, nap, and then the girls are home and our lives are ruled by homework, piano and dinner prep. He, on the other hand, has no such misgivings, bring on the bus and the friends!! Forget that Mom lady - sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just try and think of it as a blessing-only one child for a few hours each day, oh the things you'll accomplish!
He is such a cute boy. How nice that you have such a great relationship! I've had a niece and a nephew, and several friends' children do the speech preschool all with much success. My nephew was kind of like Isaac and didn't speak much at all, and he made amazing progress there.
Post a Comment