Monday, December 6, 2010
wallin visit
Sorry for the silence around here, we, like everyone, have been busy. One thing we have been up to is good family time. My cousin Erika was over for Thanksgiving and so we crashed their Wednesday prep day for a visit. Nora latched on to Kate and Lauren like glue and is very sad they live in San Diego. Aunt Sylvia has the perfect playroom upstairs in the house, so Isaac and Sarah were in heaven. Sylvia "whipped up" a divine pizza (remember, this was the day before Thanksgiving, she was also prepping dinner for 20 plus) - she is amazing, and Erika and I just gabbed. It was lovely.
Erika and me (yes Thang, I know I am short).
Sylvia and me (so is Aunt Sylvia). I should have taken my glasses off, in some ways we look a lot a like.
Lauren, Nora holding Sarah, Isaac and Kate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So much fun to see you guys! Thanks for making the effort to come over.
Post a Comment