I'm looking forward to a week at Grammys, but man, I do not love packing. Oh well.
About 4 months ago a biggish bump showed up on Diana's temple. Two weeks ago it started changing colors, so off the dermatologist we went. Poor Diana had to miss her school holiday party to get the thing cut out, plus stitches. We told her she needs to keep track of the stitches she gets in her life to see if she can beat Uncle Stephen (he has had 88 at last count).
Nora's friend Isobel came to play on Friday. Isobel is an intense crafter so we did "mystical magical macaroni art" (you will only get that if you watch Abby's flying fairy school on Sesame Street). Anyhow, it was a fun and easy project. Glue macaroni onto a piece of card stock, brush with glue or do glue dots and swirls and then GLITTER! They are beautiful all over our house.
2 comments:
I didn't even notice the stitches on Diana at church yesterday. Have a great trip.
Tell Diana for me that when I was 5 I had to miss the class Valentine party because I was getting my tonsils out....I survived! :)
And really Ryan? Come on, he has to know how much laundry you do.
Post a Comment