I'm grateful for Aunt Mel and Grandma and their sense of adventure.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
an excellent (and wet) outing
Last summer Aunt Mel and Grandma decided an outing a week to explore the beauty of Sandpoint's surroundings was in order. It was great and we discovered some really nice places. This summer, for various reasons (weather, pregnancy, laziness, who knows) we didn't get out as often. One day we did hit the Diver Trail however and had a great time. The lake reached record high levels this year flooding part of the trail. We trucked right through (Aunt Mel does not believe in turning around). Later on our walk Isaac, in an attempt to avoid some goose poop on the boardwalk, rode his trike right into the marsh. He was a trooper after the initial shock!
I'm grateful for Aunt Mel and Grandma and their sense of adventure.
I'm grateful for Aunt Mel and Grandma and their sense of adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment