I am a bad blogger, especially since I actually have things to blog about - WITH PICTURES - wow! Maybe I'll put a movie on this afternoon and ignore the fact that I need to go through the grocery ads and make a menu and shopping list (not my favorite job).
I am happy - OK, ecstatic to report I am over the flu and feeling great - not even nauseous. However, I am still being cautious and had to tell Ryan "No Pei Wei" for our date tonight - that would be tempting the throw up fairies. I am also thrilled to announce that because of the benevolence of my lovely friend Kelli, who invited the girls to play, and the good grace of Isaac who slept for 2 plus hours this morning, I swept, mopped, scrubbed b-rooms, dusted, vacuumed, cleaned up piles, and threw things away that cannot be thrown away in the presence of their creators (ie - the girls). It was a great morning.
2 comments:
Glad you're feeling better! It's always nice to get things done--especially in the absence of whiny kids hanging on your leg. :)
Glad I could be of service, Marian. I love cleansing the house of all our kiddie creations. Yes, I always keep the really good ones. But keeping everything would require another storage shed in the backyard.
Post a Comment