Wednesday, June 17, 2009

baby, baby, baby

After moving a well placed foot, it was deduced that baby is another LOVELY Chase girl! It will take a while to get my brain around this one. I was pretty "sure" it was a boy because I had been so sick with Isaac and even sicker with this one. All sureness aside, we are thrilled, the girls are VERY thrilled and Isaac, thankfully is clueless. As Kelli says, it will be the Chase girls and the man-child!

As for names: Ryan likes Sarah, Diana likes Tara and Alicia (after her stuffed dog), Emily wants Maybelle (from Pirates of Penzance) and I am TOTALLY undecided but not wild, at this point, about any of the proposed options. We'll have to see. No matter what, she will be precious!

11 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! I'm sure she will have a ton of cute girl clothes! As long as they haven't been worn out by her 3 older sisters!

Steph said...

Congratulations! You can't lose either way--you make darling girls and boys both. :) I'll be looking forward to seeing how you do yet another girl's hair for church--I'm always amazed by how cute your girls all are every week.

azandersens said...

Wow! I'm shocked too, but in a good way. :) Have fun on your trip! Thanks for the popcicles. My kids were very excited.

Rosie Boren said...

YAAAA sweet now you can name her rosie! rosie would have been a weird name for a boy.

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Everyone needs more girls, right? I vote for Maybelle.

Kori said...

Very exciting, you do girls very well Marian! Good luck with the name.

erika said...

Actually Maybelle is pretty darn cute! Either way, she is a very lucky baby to be born into the Chase family. I'm thrilled for you guys!

emily, etc, etc said...

So great!!!! Personally I like Maybelle, but there are other good options as well.
Just as a fun sidenote - you are following the DeLong pattern of gender birth order. This one is the "Emily" of the family. Too bad that name is already taken...
Congratulations and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly! Love you.

Mellissa said...

Isaac and Ryan are lucky men.

marie said...

I am so excited for you!

Katherine said...

Yeah for another Chase baby! You'll have lots of little mommies to help out too this time!