Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the early bird gets the. . .

CHEESECAKE!

Isaac got up before the girls this morning and grabbed a mini cheesecake from the fridge. I thought, "What the heck, cheesecake is an OK breakfast once in a while." Tasty!



Emily and Nora had crown braids (an inverted french braid around their head like a crown) for church and we saved them over night. The result: fluffy hair! So fun.


2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

You cannot possibly have 9 am church and still get crown braids done. And if you do have 9 am church and getting hair done like that then you have reached a whole new level of amazing in my book! We have 9 am church, Scott has to go early to help the YM and so therefore we are lucky to get bows in...

Steph said...

Yeah, I barely get my own hair done for church! Thank goodness I can just buzz my boys heads so no hair-doing required there. And Brielle still has so little to work with. :) You are pretty much my hero at hair-doing. Among other things!