Monday, June 8, 2009

jen



OK, I have mentioned in the past how great my extended family is - well, this one takes the cake. My 17 year old cousin Jen didn't get a job or a volunteer gig this summer because they are taking their Europe trip later this summer and so she has little to do, so what does she do???? She calls me 2 or 3 times a week and says something like: "Can I come over and give you a break for a few hours?"!!!!!!!!! Then she drives on over and plays hard with the kids for 2-4 hours - WOW! Whatever I did in the pre-earth life to deserve such a cousin is beyond me. Hooray for Jen!

4 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

Amen to that.

Steph said...

How nice! Very cute picture of Isaac making Ryan squat down to read. :) And Happy Anniversary!

emily, etc, etc said...

Does Jen want to drive up here to West Jordan and give me a break! She sonnds like an angel...

The Atomic Mom said...

I need a Jen...too bad Joseph has not invented that transporter thing yet!