Monday, June 15, 2009

what I do when there is much to do

I went to bed at 8 last night, just tuckered. Now it's 6 am and there is a TON to do before our trip. am I doing it? No! I'm posting pictures on my blog. Classic avoidance behavior. Enjoy!

Emmy let me pull her loose bottom tooth out on Saturday. She is exceedingly proud of herself (as she should be).



I got home from the temple on Saturday and this is what I found - Isaac in TWO swim diapers because, as Ryan said,"He wanted them." hmmm. He also wanted the pink Hello Kitty boots.



I am Isaac and my mom has a crush on ME!



Three very sweet girls.



Nora and her tower.

2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

Oh, I love that picture of Emmy - how does she eat with all those teeth missing?!
Such cute kids and I can see why you would have a crush on that boy.

cristie said...

I, too, am reading people's blogs instead of cleaning my bedroom to fit the baby bassinet in like I should. So nice that you helped me feel justified. : ) Of course, I wouldn't be caught dead awake at 6 a.m. (is that phrase even possible?), but I'll forgive that minor detail.