Yellowstone was awesome, the farm is perfect. There will be 22 people here for the 4th of July (and Max the dog), so it should be great. I'll post pictures "sometime"
Mares: How fun of a summer you will have. Yes, the farm is perfect. I have a name for you. I told it to Rachel and my niece also. I heard it at the park and asked the cute little girl how she spelled it. It is Tasa. (Tay-suh) I love it. It could also be Taya (Tay-yuh) Anyway that is my input for a little girl's name. I love you! Kayce
1 comment:
Mares: How fun of a summer you will have. Yes, the farm is perfect. I have a name for you. I told it to Rachel and my niece also. I heard it at the park and asked the cute little girl how she spelled it. It is Tasa. (Tay-suh) I love it. It could also be Taya (Tay-yuh) Anyway that is my input for a little girl's name. I love you! Kayce
Post a Comment