"Don't bother." is my advice for those who are rushing to clean your own grout. Yea, it works (depending on how hard you are willing to scrub) but is it really worth it? I am inclined to say, probably not, grout is just destined to be gross, why thwart destiny?
3 comments:
Have you sealed your grout so it's easier to clean when you need to?
I have to agree on that one, since it will just be dirty again in a week or two! I think all grout should just be dark to begin with. Why do people put in such light-colored grout? But I am very impressed with all your hard work!
Is there no perfect flooring solution? I HATE our Satillo tile... it looks dirty no matter what I try and not just the grout. But imagine light grout an inch wide, that's not even so it puddles when you mop! Now I don't want to put in new tile when we finally replace it... maybe laminate or wood? Good job on all the hard work! It's satifying to clean something so dirty but it makes you wary to do it again!
Post a Comment