
On the left: the vacuum I inherited from Grandma McKay 7+ years ago. On the right: what Ryan affectionately calls "the beast". It actually sucks stuff up! WOW!

If you cannot tell, this is a drawing of Aunt Mel's stage set for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS. . . I AM GOING TWICE!!!! The kids are excited too. Emily asks constantly to listen to "the one that says, 'Jacob, Jacob and sons!'" and Nora cannot hold still when the CD plays. I love it!

The Brinton's granny passed away last week and so Joyce was in town. Wanting to see my cousin and not being a Brinton myself, I had to be rude and crash the party at the park. They are nice people and didn't mind a bit. The cousins built a "fort" Melanie (in the middle) is an excellent "oldest" cousin and manages the troops admirably.

One of the Brinton Aunts brought cupcakes for the kids to decorate (note: I am so tired of the V-day sugar in my kids. They are so much nicer when they aren't sugared up). I'm glad the holiday is over.

Isaac, truly his Daddy's son - climbing - need I say more?
5 comments:
It was nice to see you, but you sooo did not crash the party. There is always room for one or however many more at a Brinton party, or a McKay party...what is important is that the kiddos had fun, and I think they did.
And Baby Sarah is very precious and smiley. I don't normally like to dote on other people's babies, but her I loved.
You do have such cute babies. I agree about how cute little clothes are.
I have never seen Joseph! Not even the video. Have to get around to that someday.
Joyce and Marie were in my ward growing up--you'll have to say hi for me!
I am excited to see you and your kids this week. I wish you lived closer. Your kids are too cute!!
Your posts make me happy! Sarah is CUTE, I love "the beast", Joseph's coat ROCKS, and little miss Diana is the sweetest big girl EVER!
I love that Sarah! I think you should have a sixth (and 7th and 8th and so on); you are good at it!
Post a Comment