
The BYU gang. GO CONCERT CHOIR!

We made the most scrumptious brownies yesterday for the Scout banquet. Nora was the big helper. I will post the recipe one day, I'll just tempt you with a sampling of some ingredients: 1 cup toasted walnuts, 1.5 cubes of butter, 2.25 cups sugar, 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate - you get the drift - so fab! It is very sad I'm not eating chocolate for Sarah's sake.

Speaking of scouts; here is the MAN in all his manly, scout glory - patches soon to come. When Isaac saw Dad dressed like this he got super excited, as if he instinctively knew that this was a MANLY thing.

Sarah has found her voice and has decided to use it! No more little sweet cries from the crib to say, "Mommy, I'm awake and if it's not too much trouble, I would love some mommy milk."

Nora informed me two days ago she wanted to learn how to read! So, we started. This was our first lesson (While the school girls were doing homework). I would write a word and after we had it figured out, I would add the picture. I have no clue how to go about this for real but she's having fun and learning lots of "at" words. I think we will have to find a new time to do it though; the bigger girls were distracted by the fun, easy stuff going on at our end of the table.
1 comment:
You are much more ambitious that I am. I used a brownie mix from Costco. I'm sure my husband would love homemade brownies.
Post a Comment