We are alive and kicking, but a new keyboard from Hong Kong takes a good 10 days to arrive. Two Sundays ago, Isaac opened the laptop and destroyed - arggggggg.
I wondered where you were! Too bad about the keyboard - no fun! But Sarah is just about the cutest thing ever! Hopefully I will get to meet her in August at the reunion!
5 comments:
That's some impressive destruction! Ah, 2 year olds. . .
Yes, Sarah does continue to be beautiful! She entertains me every Sunday!
Yes she does.
I think I would kill my kid if I found the computer that way! Yikes! It's a good think you're so nice.
I wondered where you were! Too bad about the keyboard - no fun! But Sarah is just about the cutest thing ever! Hopefully I will get to meet her in August at the reunion!
I take it you can't just glue the keys back on? Alas.
Post a Comment