Wednesday, April 6, 2011

randomness

Nora and Sarah having a rest before Sarah gave up the bottle (that was a sad transition, but necessary).


This picture is for Aunt Jessica. This little outfit is from Sage's hand me down box and it is as charming on Sarah as it was on Sage - so lovely!


Isaac is man enough to ride a pink bike - no problem.


We hit the zoo over Spring Break and had a fine morning with good friends.


The other news here is not terribly exciting. I saw the OB this week and had an unexpected ultrasound to check for Down Syndrome (I guess I'm getting old). Everything looks good for now. We have our big ultrasound in May - yipee! I'm ready to get rid of 1/2 of the baby clothes. I'm feeling a bit better, still queasy but not retching and throwing up every day so we are either in a break or actually tapering off (I can hope).

Sarah has started to do a lot more talking and it is alternately precious and frustrating as we try to communicate. Isaac's speech is also improving almost daily, I have hope:). Nora's "friend preschool has ended for the year, so her mornings are a bit more boring with mom. We need to work on that. Emily and Diana keep plugging away at school. They are working hard and I, for one, am almost ready for summer. They, on the other hand, have great attitudes, good girls!

3 comments:

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better. PLEASE send Nora and Sarah over to our house when things get boring. Jane needs some company in the mornings, too. Then you can take a nap, go to Costco or sew something - whatever you are in the mood for.

azandersens said...

Send Nora our way too. Isobel is tired of boring old me. :)

Kori said...

Looks like everyone wants Nora at their house.