We saw it in the theater, bought it at Wal-Mart for $15 and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Ryan finally sat down and watched it last night and his only comment was "That Mother Gothel woman is pure evil, should our girls see this?" Too late babe.
I have to see it! Josh took the kids when it came out right after we had Urban. I stayed home and enjoyed the peace. Also, I LOVE your hardwood floors.
5 comments:
we have recently discovered Tangled also, and we love it!
I have to see it! Josh took the kids when it came out right after we had Urban. I stayed home and enjoyed the peace.
Also, I LOVE your hardwood floors.
Those were my exact thoughts about the mother. She creeped me out!
I would have to agree with Ryan. I thought it was cute but dark. My Dad thought I was crazy, and thought it was great.
That made me laugh...she is pure evil!
Post a Comment