Monday, April 25, 2011

resurrection day

We had a lovely Easter (Ryan insists we call it Resurrection Day after reading the entomology of the word Easter). Anyhow, Grammy and Grampy are over, we found eggs, dressed up, had a very nice church and then did Diana's birthday (more on that another post).

The kids all ready for egg hunting.

Sarah was happy to find one egg and enjoy her m&m's.

Finery, finery, finery. The girls were wondering why we dress up on Easter for Jesus' resurrection. I didn't have a great answer, so we decided that for any really important celebration you would want to look your best.

Isaac was not feeling like having pictures after church - life is hard for that kid, I tell you.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Isaac showed me his tie at church.

azandersens said...

They all looked so cute in their finery. Isaac found an egg in Primary, and after I commented that it matched his shirt, Nora quickly corrected me and said it was a SUIT!