Isaac doing ballet - his new favorite - heehee.
The 100% spelling test doors had to be recorded before they were ripped down.
Nora has been painting a ton! There will be a lot of masterpieces recycled after kids go to bed tonight.
Emmy at the awards assembly.
Diana from afar.
That wraps it up folks! Have a SUPER summer.
Oh yea, someone wanted to know where we are going. First stop Uncle David and Aunt Sherrie's in PG, Utah for the weekend. Then the kids will hang with Aunt Jessica and gang in Logan while I am at Aunt Mel's in Orem commuting to SLC every day to record Messiah in America in Abravanel Hall and perform it in the Tabernacle. When all that is done we head to Idaho for the rest of the Summer. We will be back in time for the trusty van to go on the priest quorum's super activity.
3 comments:
Please, detail every last second you are in the Tabernacle for me, as I am pretty certian my dream of being in the Mo-Tab is never going to come true.
I'm jealous. I want a beautiful huge farm to head off to each summer where the kids can run wild!
100% tests!!!!
no rewritting spelling words 100 times during the summer for your children LOL - wasn't it you or David who had to do that?
Post a Comment