Wednesday, May 4, 2011

tidbits

#1 I'm feeling better
#2 I'm eating Mexican food again - hip hooray!
#3 Kisha and I are walking again
#4 I have shin splints - ouch
#5 We switched the kids rooms all around and no longer have a place for guests to sleep (come visit anyway)
#6 Sarah has started using the potty and telling me she wants to use the potty
#7 Sarah has also graduated to a big girl bed

There was something else I needed to get out there. . .

















Oh yea, #8 New baby is a boy - we are thrilled!

11 comments:

The Atomic Mom said...

YAY! Cars and trucks.

For the shin splints, I suggest good cushiony shoes, or a visit to Uncle Cam's for orthodics.

Kori said...

We love boys! Isaac will have a brother!

Karen said...

Congratulations! Ryan must be feeling especially pleased right now. :)

azandersens said...

Exciting! Let me guess . . . Isaac will be sharing middle room with baby??

Rosie Boren said...

YEsssss! I am so excited for a boy!

emily, etc, etc said...

I had a feeling it would be!!!! Hip hip hooray - I am so happy that Isaac will have a brother; brothers are the best for a little boy. Congratulations!

Mellissa said...

Shut the front door! Wow, Isaac won the lottery. So happy for all of you!

Steph said...

Woo hoo! That is so exciting! Congratulations! What a lucky kid Isaac is!

marie said...

Awesome!! I am really happy for you all!!

Erin said...

I'm so glad Isaac will have someone to share a room with! I know you're so happy to get rid of your girls clothes!

Emily said...

I am so excited for your family. But let's be honest, I would be excited either way. I guess I am happy that Isaac gets to have a buddy!
Can't wait to see pictures of those girl clothes.