Thursday, September 29, 2011
baby update
I realized I don't have a funky baby counter on my side bar, so for those wondering I am 38 weeks and 4 days along, making me due in 10 days. I have been at 1 cm for my last 3 weekly appointments so nothing is happening yet, but baby is head down with a strong heartbeat so just doing his thing, getting fat. I am feeling great, and not really antsy because no one is getting married in 3 weeks, no one is coming to help from out of town so I don't feel like I need to get this baby out in time for those things. Our local help is flexible and willing and it's still hot, so incubating or nursing it's hot either way. We are VERY excited to meet this man, but just not feeling the pressure (no pun intended) to deliver by a certain time - a very nice feeling!
I will for sure keep y'all posted on any exciting developments.
Oh, the picture is Isaac - he still looks like that when he sleeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, I wasn't realizing how close you are! Good luck! That pic IS so Isaac! So cute.
I was VERY confused for about two seconds when I saw the pictures... I was like "I just talked to Mare's yesterday and there was NOTHING happening, how did that baby come already?!" And then I was like "WOW... he REALLY looks like Issac" and then I read the post and all confusion went away!!!! :) Btw... I think Ryan needs to go to Japan so Livy and I can come play!!!!
I am really excited for you. I hope it all goes well.
Post a Comment