Monday, September 12, 2011

labor day outing

It has been so hot here I asked Ryan if we could go somewhere cool for a little outing on Labor day Saturday. He complied, because he's nice like that. We headed up to Payson for a morning of fish hatchery and playing in the creek. We ate lunch and were back by 1 or 2 having had a lovely morning and ready to face the heat again.
I gave Sarah a hair cut (getting rid of the mullet) and it was a little crazy for a week as it softened up. And, Aunt Jessica, she is now an early twoodler - ie - a PILL!

Who knew a fish hatchery would be so cool? Well, I did, but I'm glad I was right and the kids LOVED it!

Beauty - nuts!

Diana did NOT fall into the creek - a major accomplishment!


Isaac finally conquered his fear of the log bridge and crossed himself.

Emmy has no fear and sat in the creek on purpose.


For those of you wondering what I'm looking like these days with the belly of wonder.


1 comment:

Kori said...

My Dad worked at Tonto Creek Hatchery the last few years before he retired, it's beautiful.