As many know, my girls have an obsession with what we call (thank you
Ramona the Pest) boing boing curls aka - ringlets. I've meant to buy sponge rollers for ages, but I was told the place to get them was the dollar store and I never go to the dollar store so I never bought some. Last week I was doing the "what will my family possibly need in the 2-3 week haze before and after baby" shopping extravaganza at wal-mart and bought sponge rollers. Here are the end of Sunday results. Poor Emily, I sympathize with her plight. I always had short hair so it was more of a frizz fest than long boings, but she was happy as a clam so who cares!
Sometimes I worry about the girls loving their hair so much and getting vain, but then I remember how hard it is to be a self critical teenager (or earlier) and figure a few years of pure joy in ones own beauty is a great thing! BOING BOING!
 |
| Nora |
 |
| Emily |
 |
| Diana |
1 comment:
Very lovely! I miss the view of all that cute hair in the pew in front of me at church!
Post a Comment