| Sarah did not get fluffy hair, but she had a great time before church twirling in her fluffy dress. |
On a slightly related note, are the 80's back full swing (fluffy hair reminds me of the 80's) - not the early punk 80's but the late rayon flowered dress 80's??? The young, hip crowd in our ward are showing up in fitted rayon shifts with in purple floral etc (but paired with ankle boots) and the old lady crowd in our ward are sporting the same fabric but in longer belted styles. Part of me likes the more feminine, fitted, tailored look - the skirt and fitted t-shirt thing are getting OLD! - but I don't know if I'm ready to re-do my wardrobe post pregnancy in 80's - eek.
4 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful!
Girls are CUTE!
If we are BACK to the 80s, is Honduras in the 2000s now? Or where are they? They are always two decades behind, but maybe that puts them ahead? HeeHee:)
Skinny jeans, Vans tennis/court shoes, big clunky belts, oversized blouses with the chinched waits.-- all in. I'm just waiting for the acid wash jeans and leg warmers before I get excited about it.
Acutally I read this article in the NYT style section about how the recession has pushed us toward more conservative and modest styles. I'm just hoping for longer skirt hems. No one needs to see my granny knees.
Beautimous!!
Post a Comment