Tuesday, August 5, 2008

birthday bag



Tomorrow is a birthday party for a little girl in our ward - no presents necessary, but Ryan is on the phone with Japan upstairs and so I'm out of the way down here and decided a little bag is so fun, and little girls love bags to carry around their "stuff", so this is what resulted - a totally useless, but pretty cute little reversible bag for a three year old.

In other news - Emily had her four year old check-up today and four shots - poor kid. She was a trooper and I'm glad this is her last set until she's 12 (except for that flu shot I make them get every year).

1 comment:

emily, etc, etc said...

You are a genius - that bag is adorable. "Here I think I will just whip out this so cute bag..." You are amazing.