Monday, August 18, 2008

Isaac

Isaac is nine months old today and I think he deserves a post of his own. Here are 9 fun facts and things I love about Isaac.
#1 Isaac has a GREAT SMILE and knows how to use it to his advantage.

#2 Isaac is a good self soother - ahh.
#3 Isaac gives very nice hugs.
#4 Isaac loves bread (he doesn't just look like Ryan).

#5 Isaac despises vegetables.
#6 Isaac is my first mom crazy kid and it melts my heart when I know it's ME he wants.
#7 Isaac does great waving.
#8 Isaac is generally pretty quiet.
#9 Isaac looks fantastic in his Sunday best.

So yes, I love my Isaac.

2 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

They don't come anymore handsome than that. Wow I mean WOW!!!!

Jessica said...

Glory's dress is WAY fab!! Me next, me next. -jess